If you or someone you care about has been battling drug addiction, you know that there are as many types of addiction treatment as there are people in need. This can seem daunting at first, but it is worth your time to understand your options to ensure you make the right choice. Beating drug dependency is never easy, but a partial hospitalization program (PHP) can help. And Fresh Start’s PHP in MD is an excellent place to start.
You’re not alone in your struggles: over 40 million Americans over the age of 12 are dealing with substance abuse. In a partial hospitalization program at Fresh Start Recovery Center, you’ll meet others who have been in your shoes, and who can help you start building the support network you will need to conquer your addiction. But before we discuss the advantages, let’s have a closer look at what PHP addiction treatment entails.
What Is an Addiction Treatment PHP?
A partial hospitalization program is an approach to rehab in which we offer a highly structured course of treatment during the day. This allows you to live at home while being fully immersed in the rehab program. This is different from a residential or inpatient treatment program where you would stay on-site 24/7. In our addiction treatment PHP, you have the option of returning home at night and on the weekends or staying in our sober living community housing, where you will receive additional support.
Addiction treatment PHP is the most intense level of care we offer at Fresh Start Recovery Center. We have designed our partial hospitalization program with each patient’s individual needs in mind. And it brings with it the added benefit of allowing you to continue your recovery on a part-time, intensive basis. Whether you are moving from a residential treatment center or joining our PHP as the first step in your recovery, your individualized treatment plan will give you the tools you need to take the next steps on your journey of recovery.
Addiction Treatment PHP at Fresh Start Recovery
At our addiction treatment PHP in MD, our expert team will treat the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of your addiction. Our comprehensive therapy plans focus on both the psychological and more holistic sides of care. But in our PHP, in particular, we take care of your physical health as well. Our on-site medical team will assess your health and design a plan that suits your circumstances. And we ensure that every patient has access to psychiatric care when needed. In terms of therapeutic support, there are two primary arms of PHP addiction treatment at Fresh Start Recovery. These are our:
- Intensive therapy plan – In the Fresh Start partial hospitalization program, you will experience both individual and group therapies. As a part of our intensive individual therapy program, we will match a therapist with you based on your specific needs. And in group therapy, you will work on communicating openly while building a strong support network.
- Family and community health focus – Our partial hospitalization program doesn’t just involve helping you to overcome your addiction issues. It also consists of mending relationships with family, friends, and colleagues, and giving you the skills you need to rejoin society. We are particularly proud of our family support group meetings, in which our team of rehab specialists works with you and your family to create healthy strategies for support.
At Fresh Start Recovery, we know that beating addiction is more than just quitting drugs. Substance abuse is an isolating disease. And through our intensive therapy and family and community focus, we can help heal more than just your body.
The Benefits of PHP for Addiction Treatment
There are significant advantages to enrolling in a partial hospitalization program. These include, but are not limited to:
- You retain the freedom to fulfill some of your responsibilities and obligations while you are in rehab
- PHP allows you to receive top-quality care while building your support network outside of the center
- Time away from the treatment center enables individuals to implement new sober-living strategies outside of the facility, and then to discuss and reflect on what they have learned
- Because it lacks a residential component, PHP addiction treatment is less expensive than many residential options and more likely to be covered by your health insurance
If you feel that you or someone you care about might benefit from this level of care, reach out to our PHP addiction treatment in MD today.
Reach Out to Fresh Start Recovery Today
If you are interested in learning more about how our PHP addiction treatment in MD can help you or someone you care about, don’t hesitate. Our experienced team will design and a personalized treatment plan to help you rebuild your life. Reach out to us online or call us at 833.625.0398 to speak to a member of our admissions team. You can take your first steps on the road to recovery today.