Alcohol addiction takes a toll on every facet of a person’s life. It can impact your self-image, physical health, and mental wellbeing. Additionally, when dependence forms, it is nearly impossible to stop using on your own. That’s when turning to a women’s rehab may be the best decision available. At Fresh Start Recovery Center, you will find a supportive environment with the modern resources necessary to help you start on a new path forward.
Why Choose a Women’s Rehab?
Co-ed rehab centers can provide good care. However, there are some key benefits to choosing a women’s rehab center for treatment.
- There’s no distraction from the other gender. The focus is on helping you to heal from alcohol addiction. There’s no sexual tension present.
- Treatment is tailored to the way women learn and grow. The goal is to ensure women have the tools and resources they need to learn how to live a sober lifestyle. Treatment meets the emotional and psychological needs of a woman.
- It creates a sense of trust and opens the door for better opportunities for bonding with peers. In many ways, this type of social supportive network is exactly what women need to overcome the struggles they face.
- Treatment in this setting inspires open communication. That means you may feel more capable of talking about previous trauma, stress, and mental health needs.
Treatment for alcohol addiction is only effective when it is accepted and applied to daily life. That’s a challenge in a co-ed program where treatment isn’t tailored to the specific needs of women.
What to Expect from a Women’s Rehab
When you arrive at Fresh Start Recovery Center, you’ll go through a full assessment of your health and treatment needs. You’ll get access to a wide range of therapy and treatment options, each designed to provide exceptional care to you. There are a few things you may notice.
Treatment focuses on the concerns that impact you. For some women, this may be relationships, motherhood, and family life. For other women, it includes career and workplace matters.
Many women also need support for overcoming traumatic events from their past. We provide a safe place where your past emotional, physical, or sexual trauma can be overcome while still feeling safe and protected. You’ll work with other women to learn strategies for managing your past while creating opportunities for your future.
If you are a mother facing the challenges of raising a child with alcohol addiction, you can embrace treatment that’s not judgmental or harsh. Here, you are supported every step as you learn how to manage responsibilities with addiction. While it may be difficult to be away from home, knowing you are working on becoming a healthier person for your child may offer help.
Comprehensive therapy is available for women in this setting. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Family therapy programs
- EDMR therapy programs
- Trauma therapy programs
- Group therapy programs
- Dialectical behavior therapy
One of our goals is to provide each of our clients with the freedom and ability to begin again. That means providing tools to understand why alcohol abuse occurred and treat it. If you need help for mental health disorders like depression or anxiety, that can be managed effectively within our program as well. Most importantly, you can find the best way forward for protecting your health and creating a future you desire. Embrace change by reaching out to our team now.
Invest in Your Health — Call Fresh Start Recovery Center
A women’s rehab provides a safe, supportive space for you to heal from alcohol addiction. The only thing you need to do to get help is to call Fresh Start Recovery Center to learn more about our programs. Reach out to us online or call 833.625.0398 today.